juegos para xo gadgets para blogger

Estoy de regreso

30/8/07

Letras de las "Rolitas"

Rolita 1

When a man loves a woman
Michael Bolton

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothin' else
He'd trade the world
For a good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he puts her down

When a man loves a woman
Spend his very last dime
Trying to hold on to what he needs
He'd give up all his comforts
And sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way
It ought to be

When a man loves a woman
I give you everything I got (yeah)
Trying to hold on
To your precious love
Baby please don't treat me bad

When a man loves a woman
Deep down in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she is playing him for a fool
He's the last one to know
Loving eyes can never see

Yes when a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby
I am a man
When a man loves a woman

-------------------------------------

Rolita 2

I just wanna stop
Gino Vanelli

For your love
When i think about those nights in montreal
I get the sweetest thoughts of you and me
Memories of love above the city lights
Ooh, i tried so hard to take it
But oh lord my heart won't make it

I just wanna stop
And tell you what i feel about you babe
I just wanna stop
I never wanna live without you babe
I just gotta stop
For your love

When i think about the way the world must turn
I get the saddest thoughts for you and me
Memories of life and times go on and on



Ooh, i've tried hard to forget it
But of lord my mind won't let it

I just wanna stop
And tell you what i feel about you babe
I just wanna stop
The world ain't right without you babe
I just wanna stop
For your love

Ooo, i've tried so hard to take it
But oh lord my heart won't make it

I just wanna stop
And tell you what i feel about you babe
I just wanna stop
The world ain't right without you babe
I just wanna stop
For your love

--------------------------------------------

Rolita 3
Science
Coldplay

Come up to meet ya, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need ya
And tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and nurse me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart.
Questions of science, science and progress
Don't speak as loud as my heart.
Tell me you love me, and come back and haunt me,
Oh, when I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing tails
coming back as we are.

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy.
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start.

--------------------------------------

Rolita 4

no la tengo

-------------------------------------
rolita 5

no la tengo

-----------------------------------------

Rolita 6

Distancia
Alberto Cortez

Viento, campos y caminos... distancia,
Que cantidad de recuerdos
De infancia, amores y amigos... distancia,
Que se han quedado tan lejos.
Entre las calles amigas... distancia
Del viejo y querido pueblo
Donde se abrieron mis ojos... distancia,
Donde jugu de pequeo.

Un corazn de guitarra quisiera
Para cantar lo que siento.

All viv la alegra... distancia
De aquel primer sentimiento
Que se ha quedado dormida... distancia
Entre la niebla del tiempo.
Primer amor de mi vida... distancia,
Que no pas del intento;
Primer poema del alma... distancia,
Que se ha quedado en silencio.

Un corazn de guitarra quisiera
Para cantar lo que siento.

Dnde estarn los amigos... distancia,
Que compartieron mis juegos?
Quin sabe donde se han ido... distancia,
Lo que habr sido de ellos?.
Regresar a mis estrellas... distancia,
Les contar mi secreto:
Que sigo amndo a mi tierra... distancia,
Cuando me marcho tan lejos.

Un corazn sin distancia quisiera
Para volver a mi pueblo.

------------------------------------------

Rolita 7

I'll never love this way again,
Dionne Warwick

Words by Will Jennings: Music by Richard Kerr

You looked inside my fantasies and made each one come true,
something no one else had ever found a way to do.
I've kept the mem'ries one by one, since you took me in;
and I know I'll never love this way again.

I know I'll never love this way again,
so I keep holdin' on before the good is gone.
I know I'll never love this way again,
hold on, hold on, hold on.


A fool will lose tomorrow reaching back for yesterday;
I won't turn my head in sorrow if you should go away.
I'll stand here and remember just how good it's been,
and I know I'll never love this way again.

I know I'll never love this way again,
so I keep holdin' on before the good is gone.
I know I'll never love this way again,
hold on, hold on, hold on.

I know I'll never love this way again,
so I keep holdin' on before the good is gone.
I know I'll never love this way again,
hold on, hold on.


Repeat last 4 lines and fade

No hay comentarios:

Aviso

Los archivos deben ser utilizadas con el unico fin de evaluacion y deben ser borradas despues de 24 horas y comprar el archivo original. El uso de los archivos corre por tu propia cuenta. En Directo no se hace responsable de cualquier mal uso del contenido.

Blogroll

Popular Posts